3-Propenol Production Cost Analysis Report: Manufacturing Process, Raw Materials Requirements, Variable Cost, Production Cost Summary and Key Process Information
The latest report titled “3-Propenol Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 3-Propenol.
|Process Included||3-propenol Production from Allyl Chloride via Hydrolysis
3-Propenol Production from Propanol via Dehydrogenation
3-Propenol Production from Propylene Oxide via Rearrangement
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 3-Propenol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of 3-Propenol Production Process:
3-propenol Production from Allyl Chloride via Hydrolysis : The study offers a detailed cost analysis of 3-Propenol production via Allyl Chloride via Hydrolysis. Allyl chloride is hydrolysed to produce 3-propenol and generates salt (NaCl)
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/3-propenol-production-from-allyl-chloride-via-hydrolysis/requestsample
2. 3-Propenol Production from Propanol via Dehydrogenation : This report provides a detailed cost analysis of 3-Propenol production through Propanol via Dehydrogenation. To produce 3-propenol, propanol is dehydrogenated.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/3-propenol-production-from-propanol-via-dehydrogenation/requestsample
3. 3-Propenol Production from Propylene Oxide via Rearrangement : This report covers a detailed cost analysis of 3-Propenol production using Propylene Oxide via Rearrangement. The process takes place at a high temperature utilising the catalyst, potassium alum, to produce 3-propenol.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/3-propenol-production-from-propylene-oxide-via-rearrangement/requestsample
3-Propenol or Allyl alcohol is an organic compound that is a colourless liquid with a pungent smell similar to mustard. It is soluble in water and is way more toxic than standard alcohol. It is made by allyl chloride’s hydrolysis and polymerised by heating with oxygen to a dense substance. The substance is a critical raw material in glycerol production, and it is also employed as a predecessor to multiple dedicated composites like drying oils, fire-resilient resources, and plasticisers. It is also used in pharmaceuticals and resin organic synthesis manufacturing.
3-Propenol or Allyl alcohol has applications in several specialised compounds like plasticisers,flame-resistant materials, and drying oils. It also acts as an essential glycidol feedstock, an intermediate employed in chemical syntheses like glycerol and glycidyl products. The product’s demand relies on the consumption patterns of the plastic and chemical industries. Its use in the resin industry, coupling agents, paints, and coating will likely further the market’s growth.
Key Questions Answered in the 3-Propenol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 3-Propenol market?
- What are the various processes used for 3-Propenol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 3-Propenol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 3-Propenol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 3-Propenol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 3-Propenol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 3-Propenol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 3-Propenol production?
- What is the time frame for 3-Propenol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 3-Propenol?
- 2-Propanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-propanol
- 2-Propylheptanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-propylheptanol
- 2-Amenoethanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-amenoethanol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA